Learn how a socially active C-suite can increase brand recognition, employee engagement and trust from the public.
Companies with active leaders are perceived 23% more positively than those with inactive leaders.
With trust in brands at an all time low, now is the time to engage the C-suite to embrace social business.
However, according to Hootsuite research (2017) - Nearly 70% of executives still believe it’s risky to participate on social media.
This eBook is designed to help you open up the conversation about social leadership and engage your C-suite in social activity through the following chapters:
- Why the C-suite needs to take social media seriously
- Why it's time to get your C-suite active on social media
- What stops leaders from being social and how to counter these objections
- What is a social executive?
- Benefits of social leadership
- Characteristics of social executives
- What is a social leadership program?
- Why build a social leadership program?
- How to build an optimised LinkedIn profile
- 5 examples of social leaders