Inbound marketing has become an industry buzzword in recent years, particularly in B2B. It’s everywhere, and it’s used by everyone.
Businesses are embracing it because it can increase website traffic by 850% and completely overhaul the sales funnel.
There’s no denying it: digital inbound marketing is the way forward for a lot of businesses.
But what is it? And how can it be used to a company’s advantage?
In this eBook we cover the fundamentals of digital inbound marketing as a concept, why it's important for modern marketers to embrace this transformation and the relationship between inbound marketing and content.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What is inbound marketing?
- Why is inbound marketing different to traditional marketing?
- Why is inbound marketing important for modern marketers?
- Structure of an inbound approach to marketing
- How to build a content strategy