Learn how the social media policy has evolved over time and what employers should consider when engaging employees to be active on social media via employee advocacy.
Having an active social media presence in business is no longer a nice-to-have but an essential part of staying relevant, connecting employees with customers and prospects online.
If you're involved with the management of your brand's social media and/or human resources, this webinar is the perfect opportunity for you to learn how to reduce brand reputational risk when activating employees on social media.
What you'll learn in this webinar:
- Responsibility vs accountability – who should lead the policy and training within an organisation around social media engagement, risks and opportunities
- Is a company ultimately responsible for employee activity on social media?
- Cases where employee activity has impacted employer brand and what steps were taken?
- When does an employees personal brand start impacting the employer brand on social media?
- How should companies do to mitigate reputational risk on social media via employees?
This webinar is ideal for those who:
- Want to understand the potential risks brands face when activating an employee advocacy program
- Are responsible for the social media policy
- Are curious to understand the difference between employer brand and employee brand
- Need to update their company social media policy
- Want to learn best-practice for managing brand reputation online via employees