Date: 25th November 2020
Time: 14:00 GMT
Ericsson was recently recognised as a leader in Hootsuite’s Social Media Maturity Benchmark report, for integrating social media across their organisation.
Employee advocacy, executive activation and social selling are all hugely powerful for organisations in their own right. However, when you bring the pieces of the jigsaw together and activate social across your entire business, you can deliver long-term, business-wide impact. This is the journey that Ericsson is on.
In this webinar Anita Veszeli, Ericsson's Global Head of Social Engagement & Advocacy, will outline the social landscape at Ericsson, how social media has evolved over the years as well as the initiatives that have driven this maturity (including executive activation).
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What a social-first business is
- The business-wide benefits it brings to the wider company
- How Ericsson has evolved to Hootsuite’s Social Maturity Leader status
- Lessons learnt when piecing together the social jigsaw
- Achieving buy-in and engagement from Ericsson leaders
- How to build a social-first plan of action for 2021 - and measure the business-wide impact
This webinar is ideal for those who:
- Want to centralise social media activation across their whole business
- Are tasked with social media enablement and training
- Want to scale or optimise advocacy programs internally
- Need to activate Subject Matter Experts on social media and start producing thought leadership content
- Want to activate their leaders on social media