Internal influencers are often sitting right under your nose!
But to activate their voices, firstly internal communications must embrace the idea of brand and employee stories being shared externally.
External communications must realise that employee voice can be more powerful than a carefully crafted press release.
But what about employees themselves? How do you get them comfortable enough to share their expertise, create their own content, or even simply share an update on social media?
Zurich have mastered this by creating an internal social media program to enable all employees a safe space to share stories and content to build their confidence and show them that it's okay to share externally, too!
What you'll learn from this webinar...
- Insight into Zurich's social communications & employee advocacy journey
- How to embrace social business as a mindset, rather than a resource in regulated industries
- How and why the line between internal & external communications is so blurry - and why this is a good thing!
- How to get employees comfortable using social internally before moving to external social platforms
- The power of employee voice & influence
Founder @ Tribal Impact: Enabling Organisations Drive Revenue Growth Via Employee Social Advocacy & Digital Selling
"I lead the tribe at Tribal Impact. We specialise in helping B2B organisations achieve revenue growth through an integrated approach to Employee Advocacy, Social Selling, Content Marketing and Social Media."
UK Social Media & Social Business Manager @ Zurich: Chartered PR practitioner, making social media work at Zurich Insurance in the UK through employee advocacy
“I'm particularly focused on creating a socially active workforce, creating internal influencers, building their external social profiles and in so doing, promoting the great work of Zurich in the UK (and beyond!)”